If you are looking to carpool or share a rental car coming from Sea-Tac Airport or some other destination, leave a comment here. We will encourage those looking for rides to use this post as a resource. Email Dave@LNT.org with any questions.
Hi Folks, Ella and I are excited to be attending D&B's wedding (bummer we are on a tight schedule) and are looking for some ride sharing. We will be arriving at Sea-Tac on friday night and will need to leave on Sunday. I have not bought the plane tickets yet but will be soon. Please let me know if you are interested in sharing a rental car or are in the area and would like to carpool. My email is northmoench@msn.com looking forward to the celebration. North and Ella
I will have room for two people for one way trip to SEA-TAC departing the campground Sun. Sept 12, 2010 no later than 4:30am. (My flight departs 6:50am + gas + rental car return hence the super early departure). Let me know if you are down and I will reserve a spot for you in my vehicle.
Hi Folks,
ReplyDeleteElla and I are excited to be attending D&B's wedding (bummer we are on a tight schedule) and are looking for some ride sharing. We will be arriving at Sea-Tac on friday night and will need to leave on Sunday. I have not bought the plane tickets yet but will be soon.
Please let me know if you are interested in sharing a rental car or are in the area and would like to carpool. My email is northmoench@msn.com
looking forward to the celebration.
North and Ella
I will have room for two people for one way trip to SEA-TAC departing the campground Sun. Sept 12, 2010 no later than 4:30am. (My flight departs 6:50am + gas + rental car return hence the super early departure). Let me know if you are down and I will reserve a spot for you in my vehicle.
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Tyson C.
tchase522@gmail.com